Exatron’s Model 911 linear motor-driven Wafer Level Chip Scale (WLCSP) Program Handler offers high-volume throughput without sacrificing accuracy and without damaging even the smallest and most fragile of devices.
- Throughput of 2,000 units per hour with a ten second program time.
- Up to 16 programming sites.
- Exatron-designed program sockets designed to handle gently fragile devices.
- Two quad pickup heads with ping pong handler action.
- Tape input/output.
- Input direct from sawn wafer optional.
- 3D bottom side inspection camera with Y axis motor mount.
- Laser marking ready.
- Auto remake of failed devices optional. Guarantees no gaps in tape, no doubled or missing serial numbers. Ideal for high security IoT applications.
Read more about the WLCSP Program Handler in U.S. Tech