- Gantry lengths up to 4m (157")
- Can fit up to 10 automated input/output tray stackers
- Each stacker fits up to 40 thin JEDEC trays
- 1-3 Z cars with up to 16 pickup tips each
- 1-128 test/program sites
- -55°C-155°C thermal IC test capability
- Can perform hot, cold, and ambient tests in one socket insertion
- Adapts to nearly any tester/programmer
- Windows 10 operator GUI
- Extensive built-in diagnostics software generated in-house at Exatron
- Job data logs come standard
- Fully enclosed on all sides, doors electrically and mechanically locked.
- Heavy duty welded steel frame.
- CE marked. RoHS compliant. Meets all ESD requirements.
|Tape & Reel||Bulk|
|TTL handler port||RS-232||Ethernet|
2D/3D lead/ball inspection
1D/2D data matrix read/verification
Top and/or bottom-side vision
Pocket occupation/orientation inspection standard
with output tape
Mark in tray, no additional tooling
Wide selection of OEM laser markers
- Solid-state, fiber, diode, and CO2
CDRH Class 1
X Drive Gantry: Digital linear motors and linear encoders
X Axis Resolution: 0.03mm (0.001")
X Axis Max. Velocity: 150cm/s (60"/s)
Y Drive Tray: Servo motor-driven lead screws
Y Axis Resolution: 0.1mm (0.003")
-Y Axis digital linear motor upgrade available.
Z Plunger: Servo motor-driven lead screws
Z Axis Resolution: +/- 0.1mm (0.003")
Z Axis Repeatability: +/- 0.1mm (0.003")
Placement Force: Up to 10kg (20 lbs) force with standard pickup heads.
Theta Drive System: Precision stepper motors
Theta Axis Resolution: 0.1
Theta Axis Repeatability: +/- 0.1mm (0.003")
Power Required: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz (current depends on options)
Air Pressure Required: 80 psi clean dry, air at 5 CFM (typical, add 2 CFM per each venutri added)