- 1,000 UPH (units per hour) with 10 sec. program time (as shown in Model 902-PR).
- Special versions can exceed 4,000 UPH with additional test sites.
- All sockets individually aligned under software control.
- Camera-aided socket alignment optional.
- Sockets are opened/closed by Z plunger, no additional processes necessary.
- Virtually "kit-less."
- Quick and easy changeover of socket adapters and pickup heads.
- No mechanical or electrical calibrations required after initial setup.
- Handles all package sizes 1.6mm x 2.00mm – 75mm x 75mm.
- Easy to self-service.
- Unbeatable long-term support.
- Can be made to fit up to 16 program sockets.
- Can be made to move up to 16 devices at once
- Can be made to fit up to 6 standard JEDEC trays.
- Interfaces with third party programmer of your choice. (See Third Party Programmer Support for more.)
- Windows 10 operator GUI
- Extensive built-in diagnostics software generated in-house at Exatron
- Job data logs come standard
- Fully enclosed on all sides, doors electrically and mechanically locked.
- Heavy duty welded steel frame.
- CE marked. RoHS compliant. Meets all ESD requirements.
X-Y Drive System: Servo motor-driven lead screws
X-Y Axis Resolution: 0.1mm (0.003")
X-Y Axis Max. Velocity: 122cm/s (48"/s)
Z Plunger: Servo motor-driven lead screws
-Fits 1-2 Z plungers, up to 16 pickup tips.
Z Axis Resolution: +/- 0.1mm (0.003")
Z Axis Repeatability: +/- 0.1mm (0.003")
Placement Force: Up to 10kg (20 lbs) force with standard pickup heads
Theta Drive System: Precision stepper motors
Theta Axis Resolution: 0.1°
Theta Axis Repeatability: +/- 0.1mm (0.003")
Required Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz @ 240 Watts
Required Air Pressure: 5.9 bar (85 psi) @ 5 CFM clean, dry air
Operational Temperature: 13-32° C (55-90° F)
Humidity: 35-90% RH non-condensing
An extensive range of input/output, laser marking, machine vision, and serialization options are available. (See Model 902-PR brochure for details.)