- -55°C to +155°C minimum working range. (-75°C to +175°C hardware capability)
- +/-0.5°C temperature control.
- Conduction heating.
- No fluid required for cold test.
- Thermal head makes direct contact with DUT and test socket.
- Type T thermocouple mounted in thermal head.
- Built-in top side purge air cover.
- NO FROST BUILDUP during cold testing.
- Built-in cold source.
- Built-in resistive AC heaters.
- Software-controlled temperature, soak time, ramps, and calibration.
- Easily integrates into new and existing Exatron Pick and Place and Rotary Handlers
|Power||110/120 VAC or 220/240 VAC, 50/60 HZ (Specify at time of order.)|
|Socket Pressure||0 to 50/100/150 PSI (Specify at time of order) Pressure may be manually adjusted or CPU-controlled. Contact Exatron for details.|
|Purge Air||Requires -100F or less dew point purge air source. (Sold separately)|