SYSTEM FEATURES (as shown):
- Easily removable Burn-in Board. BIB carriage changes over in less than a minute.
- Bus Stop transfer station precises devices and increases production speed.
- One rotating pickup head and one socket opening/closing pickup head.
- Two JEDEC tray, input/output as needed.
- Virtually "kit-less"
-Quick and easy changeover of bust stop and pickup heads.
- Robust automation software, generated in-house at Exatron, offers extensive diagnostics and control.
-Defective socket tracking software optional.
- Vision options available:
-Device presence/Pin1 rotation.
-BIB 1D/2D bar code reader and ID software.
- Windows 10 operator GUI.
- Fully enclosed on all sides, doors electrically and mechanically locked.
- Heavy duty welded steel frame.
- CE marked. RoHS compliant. Meets all ESD requirements.
- System designed, manufactured, and built in San Jose, CA.
- Multiple input/output, test, and other options. (See 900 Pick and Place Handler.)
|X-Y Drive System||Servo motor-driven lead screws|
|X-Y Axis Resolution:||0.1mm (0.003")|
|X-Y Axis Max. Velocity:||122cm/s (48"/s)|
|Z Plunger:||Servo motor-driven lead screws|
|Z Axis Resolution:||+/-0.1mm (0.003")|
|Z Axis Repeatability:||+/-0.1mm (0.003")|
|Placement Force:||Up to 10kg (20lbs) force with standard pickup heads|
|Theta Drive System:||Precision stepper motors|
|Theta Axis Resolution:||0.1°|
|Theta Axis Repeatability:||+/-0.1mm (0.003")|
|Power:||100-240VAC 50/60Hz @ 240 Watts|
|Air:||5.9 bar (85 PSI) @ 3 CFM clean, dry air|
|Operational Temp.||13-32°C (55-90°F)|
|Humidity:||35-90% RH non-condensing|