The Model 923 WLCSP-TT (Wafer Level Chip Scale Thermal Test) Handler, equipped with top and bottom-side robotic alignment, handles, tests, and laser marks devices as small as 0.8 mm x 0.8 mm with accuracy and efficiency.
Easily adaptable to a wide range of input/output options with quick and easy changeover, the Model 923 WLCSP-TT is a flexible, reliable test system.
- Linear motor-driven gantries allow incredible accuracy and speed.
- Resolution: 0.03 mm (0.001″)
- Max Velocity: 150 cm/s (60″/s)
- Exatron’s Wide Range Thermal Head (WRTH) offers a minimum working range of -55°C to +155°C (-75°C to +175°C hardware capability) with +/- 0.5°C control. (Add Copperhead Thermal Sockets for blazing fast soak times and unheard of stability)
- No fluids required.
- Innovative purge air and test shutter system guarantees no frost buildup during test.
- Equipped with tube, tape, tray input/output and random sort input all with quick and easy changeover.
- Output tape comes standard with in-pocket Pin1 inspection.
- Input tape features pneumatic shutter to prevent small devices popping out of tape.
- 360° rotating pickup head travels on X, Y, and Z axes.
- Robotic alignment ensures accurate placement of devices as small as 0.8 mm x 0.8 mm.
- Top inspection conducts gross alignment to ensure precise pickup.
- Bottom inspection identifies X, Y, angle position of device and pickup head adjust as needed.
- Pneumatic precisor pockets ensure precise marking of small devices.
- Exatron test sockets are specifically designed to handle fragile devices.